Friday, April 29, 2011

My Hits and Misses on Day 1

BEST: I knew Christian Ponder would be taken in the top half of the draft and even had him going to the Vikings in my first mock draft. I thought he could fall to the Jaguars, but had a strong feeling that he would be in the top 16. Not bad considering it apparently shocked everyone else surrounding the NFL.

WORST: I really thought that Jake Locker was going to fall out of the first round and that Andy Dalton and Ryan Mallet would be taken ahead of him. Boy was I wrong. The Titans took him with the 8th overall pick, opting for him over Blaine Gabbert, who seems to have much more NFL potential than Locker. I could have not been more wrong about where Locker was going to end up, but as they say, "It only takes one team to believe in a guy."

No comments:

Post a Comment